Internet of Things Course | Grade 7-12
The Internet of things (IoT) is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines provided with unique identifiers (UIDs) and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
Course Includes :
- Home Automation Project
- Voice Controlled Project
- Automation System Project
- Weather Monitoring Device Project
- Smart Door Unlock Project
- Skill Development : Technology Exploration, Cognitive Development, Creativity & Imagination, Observation skills, Fine motor, Hand-Eye Coordination, Logical Reasoning.
- Certificate : After the successfully completion of course get certificate signed by Alumni of Harvard University, NASA Scientist and Alumni of IIM.