We are living in a technology rich world. Science and technology are extremely popular with learners of today they are also pathways to career opportunities in the future.
It is widely accepted among worldwide educationists that to work and operate in the learning environments of today, our learners need to be technology fluent and develop real life skills such as co-operation, self confidence, teamwork, creativity and innovation.
How does a child build ROBOT?
Why should it be taught in schools?
There is considerable anecdotal evidence that students respond well in subjects involving programming of robots.
- Children find it fun
- Promote critical thinking and creativity
- Motivate and build confidence in children
- Complete STEM coverage
- Effective way of introducing programming to students
- Provide skills useful in future career
- Suitable for children with a range of abilities
- Demystifies a complex technology