Explore Class 8th Science Trek Box
What you get?
Curriculum based activities related to Physics, Chemistry, Biology and interactive manuals & videos
- Glowing a bulb & how switch works?
- DIY Projector
- Calculate angle of incidence and angle of reflection.
- Study the formation of image in plane mirror
- Convergent and divergent rays
- Friction using different lubricants
- Heating water in a paper cup
- Non-contact force & magnetic lines
- Testing the nature of rust
- Identification of battery terminals using potato
- Atmospheric pressure activity in a tumbler
- Making of animal and plant cell slides
- Multiple images using mirror
- Introduction to prism & dispersion of light
- Cross linked polymer
- Static Electricity activity
- Toy telephone
- Demonstrating friction using ball
- Persistence of vision
- Experiment to show that air is essential for burning & raise the level of water
- Build wave generator and learn about sound wave
- What happens when zinc reacts with hot water?
- Force and energy – Build a projectile