Explore Class 6th Science Trek Box
What you get?
Curriculum based activities related to Physics, Chemistry and Biology and interactive manuals & videos
Glimpse of Activities Using Science Trek Box
- Observation of different objects
- Do all objects form shadows?
- Can you guess size of an object from its shadow?
- Mirror reflects a beam of light
- Pin hole camera
- Sedimentation process
- Decantation process
- Separation of impurities using filtration
- Electric torch with switch
- Conductors and insulators
- Traffic light
- Hydraulic lift
- Soluble or insoluble
- Solubility of some common liquid in water
- Saturation point
- Density of different liquids
- Effect of magnet
- Making your own magnet
- Test for the presence of starch
- Making your own compass
- Conductivity test using different liquid
- Introduction to bar magnet & magnetic lines
- How do we name the poles of magnet?
- Magnet loss its magnetic property when heated
- Test for the presence of sugar in food